Gourmet Vegan Citrus Sparerib Tacos
- 1 package Vegetarian Plus Vegan Citrus Sparerib Cutlets
- 2 tablespoons spoons canola oil
- 8 4-1/2 inch vegan corn tortillas
- 1/2 tomato, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 8 cilantro sprigs
- 1/2 red onion cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 fresh mango diced into 1/4 inch cubes.
- vegan hot sauce to taste
Makes 8 servings.
- Remove Vegetarian Plus Vegan Citrus Sparerib Cutlets contents from plastic bag and defrost.
- Sauté thawed Vegan Citrus Sparerib Cutlets with 2 tablespoons oil in a medium pan. Cook until heated, approximately 30 seconds. If sauce thickens too much, add 1 tablespoon of water at a time until sauce reaches desired consistency.
- Heat the vegan corn tortilla by lightly brushing oil on the tortilla and grilling for about 30 seconds on a preheated grill or pan to 375 degrees.
- Place approximately 1 to 1-1/2 ounces of Vegan Citrus Sparerib cutlets in the center of a heated vegan tortilla. Add tomato, cilantro, onion and chopped mango.
- Fold your gourmet taco and add your favorite vegan hot sauce to taste.
Who wrote this article