Sauteed Kale and Vegan Fennel Chicken Delight
- 1 package Vegetarian Plus Vegan Kung Pao Chicken
- 1/4 cup wild rice
- 3/4 cup jasmine rice
- 2 cup vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup kale, coarsely chopped with stems removed
- 1/4 cup fennel, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 green onion stalk, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- kosher salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Remove Vegetarian Plus Vegan Kung Pao Chicken contents from plastic bag and defrost.
- Boil 2 cups of vegetable stock and add 1/4 cup of wild rice and 3/4 cup of jasmine rice. Bring to a boil and simmer according to the package instructions.
- In a sauté pan, heat two tablespoons of canola oil. Add kale and fennel with a pinch of salt. Sauté for approximately 10 seconds.
- Reduce heat and add Vegan Kung Pao Chicken. Cook until heated throughout.
- Add green onions and serve immediately with the rice.
Who wrote this article