Vegan Black Pepper Steak Fajitas
- 1 package Vegetarian Plus Vegan Black Pepper Steaks
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 green bell pepper slices
- 1 red bell pepper slices
- 8 vegan flour tortillas
- 1. Remove Vegetarian Plus Vegan Black Pepper Steak contents from plastic bag and defrost. Slice in 1/3 pieces
- 2. Heat pan on medium and caramelize onions in a little oil.
- 3. Add vegan steak and bell peppers and sauté in black pepper sauce until heated through.
- 4. Warm both sides of flour tortillas on a griddle.
- 5. Place approximately 2 ounces of vegan steak, onion and pepper mixture in the center of each heated tortilla.
- 6. Add your favorite vegan hot sauce to taste.
Who wrote this article