Vegan Black Pepper Steaks Gourmet Wrap
- 1 package Vegetarian Plus Vegan Black Pepper Steak
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 red onion cut into 1/4 inch slices (1 ounce per wrap)
- 2 flour tortillas
- 4 ounces mixed greens salad (2 ounces per wrap)
- 3 whole slices of tomato cut in half (6 half slices)
- 4 ounces mustard (2 ounces per wrap)
- 4 green bell pepper rings
- 2 pineapple rings, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
makes 2 wraps
- Remove Vegetarian Plus Vegan Black Pepper Steaks contents from plastic bag and defrost.
- In a sauté pan, add one tablespoon oil and heat with medium heat. Add sliced onions and salt and sauté until onions are soft. Reduce heat and caramelize. Set aside to cool.
- Vegan Black Pepper Steaks in a skillet with a small amount of olive or vegetable oil. Cook over LOW heat for 2 minutes. Turn over and continue to heat for another minute. Add a tablespoon of water for desired consistency in sauce and set aside.
- Warm both sides of a tortilla on a griddle.
- Place the tortilla on a plate and add 2 ounces of mixed greens. Add 2 rings of bell pepper, half of the Vegan Black Pepper Steak, mustard (drizzled), 1 pineapple ring, and 1 ounce of the sautéed onions.
- Fold and roll forming the wrap.
- Repeat steps with the second tortilla.