Vegan Chicken Drumsticks with Brown Rice Ragu
- 1 package Vegetarian Plus Vegan Chicken Drumsticks
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1/2 cup canned diced tomatoes with juice
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup green and red bell peppers
- favorite spices to taste
- chopped chives to garnish
- 1. Remove Vegetarian Plus Vegan Chicken Drumsticks contents from plastic bag and defrost.
- 2. Sauté drumsticks in a little oil until brown and crispy on the outside and heated through. Set aside.
- 3. Cook rice according to package directions
- 4. Stir in tomatoes with juice, celery, onion, bell peppers, and desired spices with cooked rice and simmer on low heat for 5 minutes or until veggies become soft.
- 5. Place brown rice ragu on a plate and garnish with chopped chives. Top with sautéed drumsticks. Serve hot.
Loading, Please Wait!
This may take a second or two.