Vegan Chicken Tikka Masala Soup
- 1 package Vegetarian Plus Chicken Tikka Masala
- 1/2 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cans (15 ounce) vegetable broth
- 28 ounce chopped or crushed tomatoes
- 1/3 cup light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped celery leaves, for garnish
- 1. Remove Vegetarian Plus Vegan Chicken Tikka Masala contents from plastic bag and defrost.
- 2. Shred or slice Vegan Chicken Tikka Masala into bite-sized pieces. Set aside.
- 3. In a large Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add in onions and cook for 1 minute or until soft.
- 4. Mix in flour with onions. This should create a paste. Simmer for 30 seconds.
- 5. Add in 1 cup of vegetable broth and whisk together until smooth. Add remaining broth, tomatoes, and vegan chicken, including the masala sauce. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 15 minutes.
- 6. Add in coconut milk and cook for 1-2 more minutes until soup is fully heated.
- 7. Garnish with celery leaves. Serve warm.
Loading, Please Wait!
This may take a second or two.