Vegan Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa
- 1 package Vegetarian Plus Vegan Fish Fillets with Mango Chutney
- 1/2 cup chopped mango
- 1/2 cup green tomato
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 4 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- vegetable oil
- 6 vegan corn tortillas
- 1. Remove Vegetarian Plus Vegan Fish Fillets with Mango Chutney contents from plastic bag and defrost.
- 2. Mango Salsa: In a bowl, mix mango chutney packet, chopped mango, green tomato, red onion, cilantro, lemon juice and chili powder. Toss well.
- 3. Coat non-stick skillet with a little oil and preheat on medium to heat.
- 4. Cut vegan fish fillets into desired sized pieces and cook for 1-2 minutes or until heated throughout.
- 5. Warm tortillas in a separate pan.
- 6. Divide fish evenly among tortillas and top with mango salsa. Serve immediately.
Loading, Please Wait!
This may take a second or two.