Vegan Ginger Chicken Soup
- 1 package Vegetarian Plus Vegan Ginger Chicken
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup firmly packed, chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced scallions (green tops only)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup firmly packed baby spinach
- 1. Remove Vegetarian Plus Vegan Ginger Chicken contents from plastic bag and defrost.
- 2. Shred or slice Vegan Half Chicken into bite-sized pieces. Set aside.
- 3. In a medium sauce pan, combine Vegan Ginger Chicken, broth, soy sauce, lemon juice, and 1 cup water. Bring to a boil.
- 4. Puree cilantro, scallions, and vegetable oil in a food processor to create a pesto and set aside.
- 5. Reduce heat to low and add spinach. Let simmer until spinach is wilted (about 1-2 minutes).
- 6. Add a dollop of pesto to each bowl and serve warm.
Who wrote this article