Vegan Greek Tuna Salad
- 2 Vegetarian Plus Tuna Rolls
- 1 tablespoon diced tomatoes
- 2 teaspoon diced red onion
- 1 ounce chopped kalamata olives
- 1.5 ounce chopped artichoke hearts
- 2 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped Italian parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- lemon juice to taste
- lettuce leaves
- Remove 2 Vegan Tuna Rolls from package and defrost.
- In a bowl, combine Vegan tuna, tomatoes, red onion, olives, artichoke, vegan mayonnaise, garlic powder, oregano, and parsley. Add lemon juice and salt & pepper to taste.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Place green lettuce leaves on center of plate. Place Vegan Greek Tuna Salad onto the green lettuce leaves.
- Serve as a hand wrap or salad, or with saltine crackers.
Loading, Please Wait!
This may take a second or two.