Vegan Ham and Pea Soup
- 1 Vegetarian Plus Vegan Ham Roll, cubed
- 2-1/4 cups dried peas
- 8 cups water
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Defrost Vegetarian Plus Vegan Ham Roll and cut into bite-sized cubes. Set aside.
- 2. In a 4-qt. Dutch oven, combine peas and water and bring to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes then remove from heat. Cover and let stand for 1 hour.
- 3. Stir in onion, celery, and pepper.
- 4. Let simmer for 30 minutes or until peas are tender.
- 5. Add cubed Vegan Ham and simmer for another 10 minutes. Serve warm.
Loading, Please Wait!
This may take a second or two.