Vegan Turkey and Coconut Stuffing
- Vegetarian Plus Vegan Whole Turkey, cubed
- 2-4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup vegan butter
- 1-2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 1/3 teaspoon sage
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 6 cups dried bread cubes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Remove Vegan Whole Turkey from package and defrost. Cut into cubes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat coconut oil and butter in pan over medium heat. Add celery and onion and sauté until onion is soft.
- Add seasonings and broth; simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Place bread cubes in a large bowl and poor broth over it. Mix well. Bread should soak up the liquid.
- Mix in cubed Vegan Turkey.
- Place everything into a greased glass pan and bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.
Loading, Please Wait!
This may take a second or two.