Vegan Turkey Enchiladas
- Vegetarian Plus Vegan Whole Turkey, cubed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1-1/2 cups grated vegan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- corn tortillas, warmed
- 3/4 cup canned coconut milk
- 1-1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 can diced tomatoes, well drained
- Remove Vegan Whole Turkey from package and defrost. Shred into bite-sized pieces. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil and sauté bell pepper and onion until soft. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, 1 cup vegan cheese, and pepper.
- Divide turkey mixture evenly among tortillas and roll up each tortilla.
- Place tortillas with seam down in a greased baking dish and drizzle coconut milk over top or tortillas.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining ½ cup cheese. Bake 5-10 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with lettuce and tomatoes. Serve warm.
Loading, Please Wait!
This may take a second or two.